Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Back from the Vet


    I went back to the vet last night.  They drained my growth on my tummy and I have a check-up in another week.  If the growth is back, I get surgery.  We are going to get another opinion over the next week to make sure that Mom is making the right decision.  I am also on an antibioitic because of the infection inside the growth.  Thanks for all of the suggestions that everyone made for me.  We are looking into all of them.  I will keep you updated.  As of now the vet thinks it will all turn out fine.  Lots of barkouts! 

7 comments:

  1. I hope you don't need the surgery. That is always so stressful. Glad the vet thinks you will be ok either way though. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be thinking positive thoughts. Hope it turns out to be something simple to cure without surgery.

    the 2 brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paws crossed for you!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a relief! Sounds like everything should be okay. Fred, Gloria and I wish you a very speedy recovery Kootenai!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Sure will keep our paws crossed for you Sweetie! Sending lots of love your way! Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will cross our fingers & paws that you do not have to have surgery, but keep in mind that if you do, you will probably get lots of extra love & treats like my sisters did when they had theirs.

    XOXOXO
    Pauley James

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom and I are still worried about you. In a little over a week, we will see you nose to nose! Sorry about the cone of shame. You know how I despised mine! Take care!

    ReplyDelete